CIPR x Taylor Bennett Foundation 2023 Reverse Mentoring Scheme (Mentee)
The CIPR & Taylor Bennett Foundation BME Reverse Mentoring Scheme
We are delighted to announce the launch of the 2023 CIPR & Taylor Bennett Foundation BME Reverse Mentoring Scheme.
The BME Reverse Mentoring Scheme pairs TBF alumni PR professionals from Black, Asian and ethnic minority backgrounds with senior PR leaders, both in-house and agency side.
The aim of this 9-month scheme is to offer mentees insight into challenges faced by those from ethnically diverse backgrounds and also into possible ways to make workplaces more inclusive, as well as support in areas identified by the mentees as key to their learnings.
By the end of the scheme, mentees will be able to address inclusion issues, to make positive changes to tackle culture, practices and policies, and behaviours in their own companies.
We ask that applicants meet the following criteria.
- In a senior leadership role, with the ability to enact change and build an inclusive culture within your business
- Can demonstrate existing action to D&I initiatives and programmes
- Willing to have open, non-judgmental conversations
The scheme will officially launch on Wednesday 1st February with a cohort breakfast. Additionally, all participating mentors and mentees will be invited to attend our scheme events on:
- May 9th 2023 (Mentee and Mentor Networking Event)
- September 14th 2023 (Joint Cohort Event)
- November 14th 2023 (Programme Closing Event)
The deadline to apply for the BME Reverse Mentoring Scheme is 13th January 2023.
If you are matched successfully with a mentor, we ask that a donation of £500.00 is made to the Taylor Bennett Foundation.