Summer Stars Internship Programme 2021 - Employer Application
Thank you for your interest in the Taylor Bennett Foundation Summer Stars Internship programme.
By completing this form you are confirming your interest in taking part in Summer Stars and offering a paid internship.
- The application deadline for Summer Stars is Friday 7th May 2021.
- To take part in Summer Stars, we charge an an administration fee, which is £500.00 or £650.00 for each intern successfully matched.
- Invoices will be sent to employers only once a successful match has been agreed.
- Invoices are payable within 30 days.
All interns will take part in a compulsory three day bootcamp (Monday 28th June - Wednesday 30th June 2021), which is delivered by the Taylor Bennett Foundation and our PR network. The bootcamp provides the interns with an invaluable insight into the PR & Communications industry, which enables them to start their internship on a stronger footing.
- The intern(s) ideally start their internship week beginning 5th July (or shortly after)
- The intern(s) are paid directly by their employer and we advocate that they are paid the London Living Wage (as a minimum) for the duration of their internship and for attending the three day bootcamp (£50.00 per day).